Saturday, March 04, 2006

Do you really want it?

$100! I'm holding it up right now...
Do you want it...?
Yea...?
Why are you still sitting there then? come take it!

Wanting something isn't the same as doing something to get it.

I want $3000 in less than 3 weeks. Never have I thought in the way I have in the past 2 days. Yesterday I had 1 idea in hand. Today have 3. Monday I will put those ideas in action. One after another, trial and error.

Let us see where this roller coaster loop ends! :)

Everyone wants paradise...are you willing to seize it?

5 Comments:

At 3/04/2006 10:53 PM, Blogger Melody said...

Asalaamu alaikum,

Congratulations on the blog. May Allah swt guide you in help you seize what you search for in this life and the akhirah. Ameen.

There are many ways of getting money, just depends on your sincere intentions. Make sure to purify your intentions and make sure that its for the right purpose insha'Allah.

Some ideas:
-Bake Sale (we had a YM bake sale at ISRU 2 weeks ago and made $38 in 30 minutes.

-Shoveling Snow
-Raking Leaves
-Telethon pays $12/hr
-Babysitting
-Fundraising dinners/events
-Sell candy (lollipops) or chocolate
-Garage Sale/Yard Sale

*If I think of anymore, I will try my best to post, inshaAllah*

 
At 3/05/2006 6:00 AM, Blogger AlBaraa said...

what is a telethon?

 
At 3/05/2006 10:31 AM, Blogger Melody said...

i may be using the wrong word but when you answer phones and get paid for it?? :)

 
At 3/05/2006 11:10 AM, Blogger mujahideen ryder said...

make a quick muslim comedy, and burn it on DVD and sell it for 10 bucks

 
At 3/05/2006 11:11 AM, Blogger mujahideen ryder said...

thats called a telemarketer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home