Thursday, April 06, 2006

Hilltop

What happenes when you get to the hilltop? You see what is around you and where you have to go. Some weeks back I was requested to take the position of MSA Ameer. I made istikharaah and made a decision. I said i would accept. Word comes back, that I cannot be ameer b/c I'm currently not an active student on campus. Alhumdulillah :D

How much trust did you put in Allah?

... .. ...... .. ...... .. ...

Movie Idea 3x10 - Day 09
  1. Remake of the classic movie "The Seventh Seal" with Islamic message.
  2. Find and interview the supposed 9-11 "hijackers"
  3. Movie about a guy making a movie.

... .. ...... .. ...... .. ...

Alhumdulillah...

...I got my antibiotics for my bronkital infection.
...I was able to explain Arab-Israeli history to a fellow Jew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home