Monday, April 17, 2006

Planned

In January I started off with a direction, purpose, and goal. It is now April, and I see that what I am doing now is not entirely what I had planned. Circumstances caused me to "adjust" to the current.

I noticed that those things that I set out to do purly for the sake of Allah (swt), I am still sticking to it, and I dont see myself letting go. -- At the same time, Allah (swt) replaced my not so properly intended plans with purer ones...

...but not without trials.

I planned, and Allah planned. Surly Allah is the best of planners. To whome will you leave your trust in?

4 Comments:

At 4/17/2006 6:42 PM, Blogger AlBaraa said...

Currently learning how to write a professional grade script.

 
At 4/17/2006 6:47 PM, Blogger AlBaraa said...

Oh yea...today i learned how to hack into any windows based user ID - :D

The benefits of working in IT :P

 
At 4/17/2006 8:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Currently learning how to write a professional grade script."

Your probably gonna hack up portions of my gangsta hott script and turn into some gay suburban story. With the Muslim kid dying and trying to fit in. You are also probably gonna take the word nigga out and replace it with something else. That script is gonna turn out to be madd corny.

 
At 4/18/2006 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quote: "You are also probably gonna take the word nigga out"

Al hamdu lellaah.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home