Saturday, March 11, 2006

Time to Walk

Ding Dong...SUPRISE! I got you a gift!

Would you decline it?...yes?! What if you told me that you wanted it and i got it for you...would you still decline it? If you do then that would be an insult...

For the past year I have made du'aa to Allah (swt) to grant me some things. Now I realize that He (swt) has presented the oppurtunity for me to attain what I have asked for in the du'aa, will I decline it?

There are many fears and uncertianties associated with taking up these oppurtunities...only if I dont rely in Allah (swt). -- At this point all I can do is thank Allah and put my trust in him...so I now take the step.

How long will you take to realize Allah (swt) fulfills your du'aa?
Will you thank Him upon makeing that realization?

2 Comments:

At 3/12/2006 11:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wat Was Your Dua?

 
At 3/15/2006 10:42 PM, Blogger AlBaraa said...

that is between me and Allah (swt) :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home