Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Challenges

What challenges lay ahead in these unmarked waters, only Allah knows best. One thing I can look forward to is the enjoyment of pain. It is the most vibrant feeling in this life. A sensation that truly builds you. Whether it be the muscles burning, jalapeno juices on your tongue, or the pain of a bruised rib. All remind you that you have something to be thankful for towards Allah (swt).

Alhumdulillah...
- I have a sane mind

- I have oppurtunities in front of me

- All my limbs are in working order...

3 Comments:

At 3/14/2006 7:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u mean muscle building, not muscle burning.

 
At 3/14/2006 10:51 PM, Blogger Melody said...

alhamdullilah!

we should always look to those less fortunate than us and see how much we are blessed.

i remember at one of the infamous unhalaqahs my brother asked me to write down everything that i am thankful for ... subhanAllah at the amount of things we are so unconscious of and take for granted

 
At 3/14/2006 10:54 PM, Blogger Melody said...

oh, that makes sense :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home