Sunday, January 21, 2007

Limited Immortality




When I started this blog, I started it as an assignment from a teacher and friend of mine, to track my growth. Later on I continued it, for it was a means for me to further define myself, focus on self improvement, and help me get more focused.

This blog has fulfilled its purpose, and now there is no need for it any further. I figured that as a last thing I may post my reflections for hajj, but at this point I don't see the need to post it online.

If you truly wish to know about my hajj experience, contact me in person and inshaAllah I will share with you all the beautiful gems I came across and collected :-)

Everything comes to an end...even death. Until death is slaughtered...we all have limited immortality.

1 Comments:

At 2/20/2007 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dead blog dead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home