Saturday, September 09, 2006

3 2 Thrive

Visualize, Realize, Materialize...that is the 3 2 Thrive. Ideas are only worth the air that they are passed by, unless it is implemented.

I believe I've found a solution to inconsistant low quality Islamic audio websites. sa7 Audio.

What is different about this website?
Audio is on Google 'video'. Streamable to everyone. Not only that, if people want to download it, they can. InshaAllah this will be the best Islamic audio website on the internet. If you want to help me increase its library...let me know. :-)

This is beyond lip-service...its limb service :-)

2 Comments:

At 9/18/2006 3:55 PM, Blogger Samireye said...

I will help you increase the library. Just take from this website and you will have a lot. But I think you should host Mp3's. http://is.aswatalislam.net/CategorySelectionMadeP.aspx?CatID=1002

 
At 10/21/2006 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great link and website..

seems to be a great resource.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home