Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Cross Road

Life is a test of choices. What we decisions we make and the intentions we have is an example of our free will. When we are faced with temptation in the end its our decision and the intention behind that decision that will be judged once the hour has past.

I ended yesterday with the wrong foot. I started the day off with the wrong foot. InshaAllah let me end it with the right foot. I shall stick to my discipline.


Cashdeas 3x10 - Day 01
- Video workshops in Islamic schools
- Website and promotions stuff for an NJ Islamic school
- Event showings of produced videos around different places in USA


Alhumdulillah...
- I have technology at my reach
- I have contact with faculty
- I carry a mushaf with me to work every day

5 Comments:

At 3/15/2006 11:00 PM, Blogger AlBaraa said...

"cashdeas" are cash-ideas...

3 cash ideas that i will post everyday for 10 days inshaAllah.

...btw, today I signed a pact saying I will not borrow money for 1 whole year.

 
At 3/16/2006 1:24 AM, Blogger AlBaraa said...

One thing I realize tonight as i write this is, intentions are easy...decisions are easy too.

Acting on the decision is what takes strength and patience.

InshaAllah the "ACTIONS" I will do now are:
- do my laundry
- take a shower
- recite Surat ArRahman, Waqaiyyah, and Mulk
- go to sleep and wake up for fajr inshaAllah


What ACTIONS have you taken?

 
At 3/16/2006 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

MashAllah mera beta.

 
At 3/16/2006 3:05 PM, Blogger Amatullah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3/16/2006 3:08 PM, Blogger Amatullah said...

I bought a mini-mushaf a couple of weeks ago, and I must say it is one of the best "ACTIONS" i've taken alhamdulillah.
I always have it with me in my bag and i'll just break it out whenever.
It feels good when you hear a lecture and the khateeb reads an ayah and you know what surah it's from before they announce it. Not to mention my understanding of arabic has increased and the Qur'an is a treasure.

My new goal, to read the translation of the Qur'an every month and at least a page a day of a surah I do not know (memorized), inshaAllah ta'ala.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home