Sunday, March 19, 2006

Succor

Doing things for people, even if there is no benefit in it for you, especially if it is your student, can be quite heart warming. The gratitude that is displayed after wards is humbling.

Do something for the people around you and note the feelings afterwards...


Cashdeas 3x10 - Day 05
- Record Islamic books as audio books and sell them
- Babysitting service
- Online Islamicbook library service

Alhumdulillah...
- I have a "super" computer at home
- I have food throughout the year in my fridge
- I have two little sisters who love me

3 Comments:

At 3/19/2006 11:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAt wOUld yU sAy wULd bE thA bESt tHinG Yu Did FoR SumOne?

 
At 3/19/2006 11:36 PM, Blogger AlBaraa said...

I once showed somone the truth about Islam, and they accepted it.

To me there is no greater feeling in the world than to witness somone become a Muslim.

 
At 3/19/2006 11:38 PM, Blogger Melody said...

i can't wait.

but tell me, how do you deal with people telling you to not do things for others and not stretch yourself too thin?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home