Monday, March 20, 2006

Ready or Not...

Many of us don't do things untill we think we are "ready". What is ready? How do you know you are ready? Ready for what? What if the unexpected happen? Then you are not ready. So when will you be ready?

Today I was requested to fight in a sparring and grappling tournament. Am I ready? I don't know. I guess I'll find out when I'm facing my opponent...

...Bismillah, let go! :-)

In reality you will never be "ready". Take things when the oppurtunities arise. Real oppurtunities appear in the manner death does. Unexpected. When you are not "ready".

Are you ready?


Cashdeas 3x10 - Day 06
- Record training videos and sell them.
- Breed birds and sell off spring.
- Setup graphic design firm, makes posters for different organizations.

Alhumdulillah...
- I have eyes that can see
- I have friends who pay for my food
- I have the ability to heal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home